The Livewire Simple Delegation Switcher is a simple Livewire routing interface with optional GPIO support, and now it runs on a Raspberry Pi. This can be a simple and effective way to get a touchscreen interface for studio delegation and other routing control.
Installation on a Raspberry Pi
- Download and install Raspbian Desktop on your Raspberry Pi
- Connect to an Ethernet network
- Open Terminal and run the following commands:
sudo apt-get install python2 git
git clone https://github.com/anthonyeden/Livewire-Simple-Delegation-Switcher/
chmod +x Livewire-Simple-Delegation-Switcher/start.sh
echo "@/home/pi/Livewire-Simple-Delegation-Switcher/start.sh" >> .config/lxsession/LXDE-pi/autostart
cp Livewire-Simple-Delegation-Switcher/config-sample.json Livewire-Simple-Delegation-Switcher/config.json
- To edit the configuration, run this command:
Press Ctrl + X to close the Nano text editor.
- The Livewire Simple Delegation Switcher should now load automatically whenever you login to your Raspberry Pi (there is a 10 second delay to give the Pi a chance to connect to the network). To start it manually, run the following commands from the terminal:
Window Placement Options
There are a number of new window positioning options you can also use:
You can add these four lines to the config.json file. The Width and Height fields are the default size of the window, and the X and Y position values are the default X and Y offsets from the top left corner of the screen.