Want to send Now Playing song data to your station’s page on the TuneIn Radio App & Website, from your Radio Playout/Automation system? MetaRadio makes this possible. This article explains the setup of MetaRadio and TuneIn Radio, allowing you to send live song titles and artist information from your radio automation software.
- MetaRadio installed on your PC, with at least one station (automation system) configured
- API Details from TuneIn Radio: Station ID, Partner ID, and Partner Key
Getting your API Credentials from TuneIn Radio
Before you can send song now-playing data to TuneIn Radio, you need to get some API Credentials from TuneIn.
If you already have your streams listed on the TuneIn Radio website, find the Station ID and email [email protected] with your Station Name and Station ID. Make sure you politely request a Partner ID and Partner Key.
If you don’t already have a page on the TuneIn website, use this page to get your station listed.
Configuring MetaRadio and TuneIn Radio
- Open MetaRadio Config from the Start Menu on your computer
- Select your Radio Station, and press “Edit”
- Press “Add Output” and select “TuneIn” from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Station ID, Partner ID, and Partner Key. The Station ID should start with the letter “s”, and the Partner ID and Partner Key need to be provided to you by TuneIn themselves.
- Press “Save Output Details” and “Save Station Details”
- Restart the main MetaRadio app, and check to see if data is sent to TuneIn the next time a song plays